#social#media#marketing #social#networking #Web#content #Internet#Marketing #Twitter #SEO #SMM
One of the greatest inventions in the history of entertainment is the deck of cards. There are an inexhaustible number of things you can do with a deck of cards. There are countless games you can play, tricks you can perform, and things you can build (house of cards) with a deck of cards. I see writing Web content and doing social media marketing like performing with a deck of cards.
The purpose of a game of cards is to increase your probability, while decreasing your opponent’s probability. The purpose of SEO content and social media marketing is to increase your visibility while decreasing your opponent’s visibility. To do that, you must first know what deck of cards you’re playing with (Web content/Social Media/Internet Marketing/Other). You must also know which game you’re playing. You should know whether you’re playing to get the most followers you can or to get the most value out of your followers.
When it comes to Twitter, if you’re playing to get the most followers, you’ll want to use an automatic Twitter follower and other automatic tools. At SEO Bridges, we don’t use those, so we don’t know which ones are out there. We believe that just as the best SEO practice is to write organic content, the best SMM practice is to build your audience organically. If you want to find the followers with the most value, you must focus on your message. And follow those people whose messages you’ll benefit from the most. If you offer the same quality message to them they offer you, chances are they’ll follow you in return. We’ll talk about this more tomorrow, so come back.
Stay social my friends,
- Five Steps To Social Media Success for Startups (startupprofessionals.com)
- 3 Time-Saving Tips for Becoming a Great Social Media Listener (thebloggersbulletin.org)
- 30 Quick Tips to Get More Twitter Followers for Free (shoutmeloud.com)
- Have You Defined Your Social Media Marketing Funnel? (smallbusinessmavericks.com)
- How to gain more exposure for your Twitter account – 4 simple tips (ubervu.com)
- Getting Started Online: Social Media (wheretheclientis.com)
- 10 Twitterific Twitter Tools (sixrevisions.com)